Collection, Use and Sharing of Your Information
- We respect your privacy, and, in general, you can visit our Site without revealing any Information about yourself. We will not collect any Information about you unless you choose to provide that Information to us.
- Information may be collected through online forms or forms that can be downloaded from the Site. By completing online or downloadable forms or otherwise providing us with your contact information, you are consenting to receive information from us about the Site and SCCi.
- SCCi will use your Information to process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to process donations, register or renew you as a member, purchase merchandise, or receive information about a project.
- You may opt out of future correspondence with SCCi at any time and ask us to delete any Information we have about you, or you may access, correct, amend and update your Information, by contacting us as outlined below.
- SCCi will not sell, share or retransmit your Information to any party not affiliated with SCCi, unless (i) we have your permission to make the disclosure, (ii) the disclosure is required by law, regulation or other legal requirement, or (iii) the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of SCCi or others.
Credit Card Information
If you choose to provide your credit or debit card information to SCCi, we will use that information for the purposes for which it was provided.
How We Protect Information
SCCi has taken certain physical, administrative and technical steps to safeguard customer information which may include but are not limited to password restricted access to personal information and encrypting data where applicable. We take efforts to help ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of customer information; however, no transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Southeastern Cave Conservancy, Inc.
PO Box 250
Signal Mountain, TN 37377